• sensing - kinetic (movement) and
• interactive exhibitions, installations
or static displays
• museums, galleries, exploratoriums,
• trade fair information booths.
• virtual environments
• remote locations—display and monitoring
• games and navigation (security training,
||3 frequency octahedral hemisphere, class I method II.
radius: 4.7 metres. Aluminium & denier nylon canopy.
||2 frequency octahedral hemisphere, class I method II.
radius: 2.9 metres. Aluminium & denier nylon canopy.
||various, depending on application. Shown is black denier
nylon suitable for daytime image projection.
||The dome cluster (above) is 6.5 metres
(21.3 ft) high. It is designed as an extremely lightweight portable space for indoor
and outdoor events seating up to 100 people, or for walk-through installations.
|This dome can be constructed by a single
person in about one hour. The above photo shows the dome partially constructed. The
canopy is in five interlocking pieces. Sound baffles, video projectors loudspeakers
etc are mounted during the erection phase.